Why work for us?
We are a small, locally driven not for profit provider. If you have a passion for working in the OOSH Environment, programming and caring for school aged children we have a job for you!
Care Activities Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability. We offer regular shifts, paid broken shift and uniform allowances, study leave, Supervisor support, close down period between Christmas/ New year, a starter uniform and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Certificate or Diploma in School Aged Care/ Early Childhood (or studying towards)
- Current Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate, CPR and Anaphylaxis management training
- Relevant experience working with school aged children or in long day care/pre-school
- Must be available to work split shifts and during Vacation Care
We are regularly looking to employ casual and permanent Educator and Educational Leaders based at all OOSH sites.
Enquiries: Manager; OOSH Services on 0419 179 114
Applications: email your resume addressing the ‘essential criteria’ firstname.lastname@example.org